Heritage Gloves - Crochet
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
1. LEATHER PALM CONSTRUCTION FOR SOFT AND NATURAL
GRIP ON REINS
2. SOFT MESH COTTON TOP FOR TOTAL VENTILATION
3. PATENTED REIN CUT™ DESIGN US PATENT NUMBER 7,281,275
4. DOUBLE LEATHER REINFORCED INDEX FINGER AND THUMB
5. DOUBLE STITCHED CRITICAL OUTWARD SEAMS
6. WRAP AROUND LEATHER REINFORCED INDEX FINGER
7. ELASTIC CUFF WITH ADJUSTABLE STRAP
CROCHET RIDING GLOVES
The Crochet Riding glove is our classic style glove for warm weather riding. Soft cotton mesh top and genuine leather palm makes this a good all around glove for schooling or pleasure riding.
FIND YOUR SIZE:
Usually one hand will be slightly larger than the other, typically the strong hand (e.g. the right if you are right handed). Using a tape measure, wrap the tape around the hand at the widest part as shown and make a loose fist. Round the measurement to the nearest half inch.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!